02 March 2006

for...

Considering myself tagged by classifying myself under 2. Anyone else who wants to do it... here goes:

Four Jobs I've Had
chemistry TA
taste-testing lab assistant
Spanish teacher for a day
commercial jet pilot–wait, that wasn’t me

Four Movies I can watch over and over
Office Space
Chocolat
Alice in Wonderland
home videos of me and my sisters as little kids. walk-walk!

Four Places I've Lived
Merryland
Utah
Spain
Mexico (okay, not yet... ask me again in a few months)

Four TV Shows I Love
Arrested Development
Seinfeld
Iron Chef
Lizzie McGuire

Four highly regarded and recommended TV shows that I've never watched a single minute of
Lost
The Office
The Sopranos
and that other one

Four Places I've Vacationed
Yellowstone
San Francisco
Ohia
OBX

Four of my favorite dishes
hot chocolate anywhere in Spain
pork salad from Café Río/Costa Azul/Costa Vida
thai-tanic chicken at Thep Phanom, SF (cheesy name, I know, but OH so good)
a warm, nutella-filled crepe on a chilly, rainy day on the street in St. Jean de Luz

Four sites I visit daily
bedroom
bathroom
living room
kitchen

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now
the Reina Sofía museum
Zion canyon
DC
in a magical place where I don’t have a Latin exam in five hours

Four* Bloggers I am tagging
Naiad
Saule Cogneur
you

*I say Four only to conform to the template; really I mean Three.

1 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Blogger Claire said...

ah man

 

Post a Comment

<< Home