13 December 2006

Because I am sure you are dying to know...

...and I want to brag about a minor accomplishment which is actually not so minor for me, and which should not be celebrated but I really want it to be, I give you an update on the paper status:

Papers due in the next 5 days, one of which must be submitted within the next 25 hours: still 0.5 down, 1.5 to go

Papers due eight months ago, which taunted me constantly during that entire period: ZERO!!!!!!

It was by far the longest paper I have ever written, so long that the staple didn't go through all the pages. Maybe I just have a weak stapler, I don't know. Anyway, it is really nice to no longer have that hanging over my head. I mean, you get a lot of weird looks when there is an as-yet-formless-term-paper-sort-of-in-progress-but-mostly-just-ignored-and-avoided floating above your head wherever you go. I think I might kind of miss its reflection in the mirror, though. Meh, I'll get over it. Three cheers for a girl who is (not entirely) powerless in the face of a paper without a due date. Now on to the papers which do have due dates, which are very soon. Maybe once I am done with those I will write a real post. This one is fake.


1 Comments:

At 11:56 PM, Blogger Saule Cogneur said...

Of course, that's why I didn't read it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home