14 March 2006

addicted to m&m's

(one result of shopping at costco while hungry: bringing home a 3-pound bag of bite-sized candy-coated m-printed delectable circular chocolate disks)

red reminding me of a bright new tumbling mat symbol of my childhood

yellow I can almost smell fresh as grated lemon peel to garnish a summery dessert

green the same as nothing I know in nature but there must be something I just have not seen it yet

orange a cross between the color of the windsock at the hospital where I was born and the happy drinking glasses party favors from my sister's wedding

and blue
blue like the sky of course
or like B's eyes on a day like today smiling and giddy for no particular reason

but let us not forget dark chocolate brown lending its color to flavor the entire mix which might otherwise taste different...?


1 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your brain certainly works overtime--or is it just escaping school work!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home