15 March 2006

annoyed

today i am feeling rather annoyed

annoyed at mysef for falling so far behind in my schoolwork
annoyed with my school for withholding spring break
annoyed with my teachers for seeing me as someone better than who i am
annoyed with my neighbors for blasting the bass as the play their horrible repetitive american music
annoyed with other people for making me feel invisible
annoyed with the stupid doctor who told my roommate she wasn't sick when really she has had whooping cough for the last three weeks
annoyed with the sky for dumping snow on me as i walked to school only to clear to a brilliant sunny blue sky as soon as i got inside the classroom
annoyed with myself for being so prone to jealousy
annoyed with the world for being so full of war and pain and hate
annoyed with my president for propagating those things
annoyed with yale for allowing him to graduate without being able to say nuclear
annoyed with my country for electing him
annoyed with myself for falling for the tricks my mind plays on me
annoyed with technology for convincing me that i cannot live without the internet at my fingertips
annoyed with my sister because she is on vacation in argentina right now
annoyed with chance meetings whose effect i can't quite sort out yet but i'm guessing it's going to annoy me
annoyed with capital letters for no particular reason
annoyed with my roommates for letting their produce rot and for never taking the trash out both of which make my kitchen stink
annoyed with utah for making recycling so difficult and therefore making me drown in empty cans and bottles and cardboard boxes until i find a place to deposit them
annoyed with myself for being so annoyed
annoyed with you for reading this. don't you have better things to do?


1 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, Blogger Claire said...

no I don't. I'm on drugs and sick, remember.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home