17 March 2006

and then the clouds stepped back

and the sun showed its face again. At least I hope that's its face. If it is its back then that's just inconsiderate.

Problem caused by my stupidity solved! Thanks, Dad.

I loved seeing so much green on campus today. It is my color, after all. So many lovely shades of green. Like the after-dinner-mint tint my teacher was wearing. Or the bright summer-lawn green sweater Tolkien Boy was wearing. Very classy.

Blackberry juice on my shirt. Not so classy.

Slightly less stressed out. For now. Except I have to go edit my paper. Dang it, false alarm.

Enjoy the (albeit muted) sunshine!


2 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Blogger Tolkien Boy said...

Ha! You saw my shirt. But when? I was hardly on campus today.

 
At 11:17 PM, Blogger emily said...

Teehee. I saw you in passing, as you were heading to the library, I believe. Good timing, I suppose. Actually it was the greenness that caught my eye, and then I realized it was you wearing it, and the moment had passed. So I guess that was poor timing, after all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home