19 March 2006

a ragman, or, agar man

While avoiding the daunting task of plowing through the 200+ (I'm really not sure how many) pages of Galdós that I am supposed to read tonight (i.e., last week), I have stumbled across (aka Naiad told me the address) this super-duper-time-eating anagram generator. Wow, those verbs I selected in that last sentence made for some intriguing images. And I think I used enough parentheses for the week (not that I'm going to abstain from them for the rest of the week). Anyway, skylark generated approximately (=exactly) 3 anagrams, one of which was, um, skylark. So I opted for my blog title, which still is somewhat limiting, but nevertheless produced some memorable results. I include the following for your reading enjoyment. My commentary comes as an added bonus, at no extra charge to you, the reader.


anagramming soar eyes...

a rose yes = sure, I'll accept fresh flowers
erase soy, I'm no lactose intolerant
rye oases = authentic Jewish delis... mmm
are yes so = playground retort
ore essay = thoughts on the problematic mining industry
see or say: the difference between the silent observer and the more aggressive vocalist
easy eros: simply descriptive or a cautionary plea?

2 Comments:

At 6:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try the anagram generator on "waste time."

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Th. said...

.

I wish I anagrammed funny....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home